English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Pictures gallery of Motorcycle and Asian Motorcycle. Hollywood Motorcycle most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Motorcycle 2011
Popular Post

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Charlie Meyerson

It's no secret that I've always had a soft spot for recently ousted (last Friday) WGN news director Charlie Meyerson. He was one of my first Chicago Radio Spotlight interviews four years ago. We share a common history...the University of Illinois and WPGU-Radio. I've met Charlie a few times over the years, and saw him as recently as a month or two ago, and he was always upbeat and positive--even under obviously stressful circumstances.

It's nice to see him getting such nice press on the way out. (Some of it is here, here, and here.)

I wish Charlie the very best. I'm sure he will land on his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment