English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Pictures gallery of Motorcycle and Asian Motorcycle. Hollywood Motorcycle most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Motorcycle 2011
Popular Post

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reader Ride! GSX 1100 From Croatia!

Ivan from Croatia writes in:

Hi,
I like to read your blog, it's one of the first things I do each morning. Today I was surprised I
couldn't open it, but later it was accessible. It's great and you have a lot of great pics!
I'm sending you a photo of my work, so that you can see what we are doing through the winter, here
in Croatia.


Thank you Ivan!  Great bike!  I like the all the upgrades. 
We're all good now folks.  Looks like just a google glitch although from what I've read a lot of bloggers got it MUCH worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment