English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Pictures gallery of Motorcycle and Asian Motorcycle. Hollywood Motorcycle most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Motorcycle 2011
Popular Post

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A great Big Apology...

I'd like to make a great big apology to those readers of mine who have been complaining about a lot of photo's that simply would NOT display for them either in the post or when clicked on.  I was having no real trouble getting to them from my end so I assumes there was some strange browser settings out there that may have been causing problems on the end users.  

Well I finally figured out what the problem was.  Google just sort of took it upon themselves to change the security settings on my two oldest Picassa albums such that you needed a "direct link" to view the images.  This caused a good portion of about the first 2 years (or so) of posts to no longer display images.


I believe I've taken care of the problem but if you run across any issues please let me know.  Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment