English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Pictures gallery of Motorcycle and Asian Motorcycle. Hollywood Motorcycle most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Motorcycle 2011
Popular Post

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Growing and Growing and Growing!

I continue to be amazed at how this casual little hobby of mine has grown.

More than ever I want to thank all of you for stopping by and more importantly for all your help in making this place grow. I haven't checked the numbers but I'm pretty sure that my single biggest source of material is now coming from reader submittals! So in a very real sense, this site is as much (or more) yours than mine. And for those of you that have asked I'm still having a ball. Sure there are days I get distracted with work and family and such but I'm a long way from burnt out. So please keep sending them in and Thanks!.

No comments:

Post a Comment