English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Pictures gallery of Motorcycle and Asian Motorcycle. Hollywood Motorcycle most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Motorcycle 2011
Popular Post

Friday, April 29, 2011

Howard has the Johnny Carson schedule now

According to Tom Taylor's Radio-Info.com column...

"Howard Stern’s new (sometime) 3-day work week begins Monday. He said yesterday “I don’t want to hear any nonsense about it, because the option was either leave or work a few less days…I figured it was better if we showed up three days a week, sometimes four days a week or whatever, be here for you, touch base and do a good show.”

I haven't heard Howard's show since he went to satellite radio, but I do believe him when he says he's not going to be phoning it in. That show puts a lot of time and effort into it. I don't begrudge him the 3-day work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment