English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Pictures gallery of Motorcycle and Asian Motorcycle. Hollywood Motorcycle most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Motorcycle 2011
Popular Post

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pandora

From Tom Taylor's Radio-Info.com column this morning...

"Forbes looks at Pandora’s more than 80 million registered users and its prospects in mobile advertising, online advertising and subscriptions – and decides the valuation could be as high as $984 million. And that’s for a company that expects to have operating losses through fiscal 2012 and almost went bellyup three years ago, before the licensing fee problem was resolved."

I understand the upside of Pandora, and if I were radio--I would fear it, but when I hear these price tags being put on internet properties it really reminds me of the 1990s tech bubble. I'm no Wall Street analyst, but I have lived a few years. Am I the only one that is getting that queasy feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment