English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Pictures gallery of Motorcycle and Asian Motorcycle. Hollywood Motorcycle most Exclusive video and photo gallery
Motorcycle 2011
Popular Post

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's official: Katie's gone

Katie Couric made the official announcement yesterday that she is leaving CBS News.

What's next for her? So far, she's being coy. She said: "I am looking at a format that will allow me to engage in more multi-dimensional storytelling."

Hopefully, that means less hard news. Although, I did like to see her when she got aggressive in her interviews. I could almost hear her saying "Be aggressive. Be be aggressive. B-E-A-G-G, R-E-S-S-I-V-E."

But that's just me...a sicko with cheerleader issues. I almost wish I had never seen this picture of Katie in college...

No comments:

Post a Comment